David Dellman the Magician
Family Entertainment for Schools, Churches, Company, and Private Events
Family Entertainment for:
- Elementary School Programs
- Preschool Programs
- Birthday Parties
- Teen Parties
- Churches – Gospel Magic
- Company Events
- Trade Shows
- Private Events
- Retirement Communities
- Country Clubs
- Fairs, Festivals, and Conventions
- And More
David is a professional magician and a family entertainer.
His magic engages kids and provides wonder and mystery for adults.
- Magic shows
- Magic workshops and instruction, and
- Educational programs
The great magician Doug Henning once said, “The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives become filled with joy.”
- I create joy in the lives of my audience
- I provide great shared and memorable experiences
- I can turn any function into a cherished event
My programs bring joy to children and make parents even happier with your service.
Emphasis is on storytelling with plenty of audience involvement.
Elementary School Programs
I can design a custom program to support your educational goals, or you could choose from any number of educational programs including:
- The Joy of Reading
- Confidence and Self Respect: Developing Self Esteem
- The Monster Show: Halloween Fun and Safety
Programs for Seniors
My programs for seniors are highly interactive, informative, and entertaining without requiring people to come up “on stage.”
What others have said
What others have said:
- “Great Show! My clients were thoroughly entertained.” – Lorna Barnes
- “Your show made our…celebration one to remember!” – Julie Presley
- “You were wonderful!” – Stephanie Ward
Ask David about his free no-obligation auditions.
An audition is an excellent way to get to know David and his performance style.